Scottish Government Consultation
Standards and Quality Report
Strategic Improvement Plan
Raising Attainment Strategy
All Course Choice Information Booklets for session 2017-18 can now be accessed on the Curriculum Information page.
Getting it right for every child, GIRFEC
With reference to the recently issued Moray Council GIRFEC leaflet for parents/carers, if you require to contact the duty named person for your child during school holidays please use the general enquiries line on 01343 563374 or email email@example.com
Moray Council website has more information on GIRFEC , to be found at: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_80434.html
The school uniform order form is available to download here. It is also available from the School Office.
Also the Dress code and brochure can be found below stating the standard of uniform that the school expects.
|Dress Code Letter June 2014 LB||[pdf 75KB]|
|Uniform brochure||[pdf 108KB]|
|Order Form||[doc 35KB]|
Work Experience Information
Skills Development Scotland
My World of Work is Scotland’s careers information and advice web service, which helps you explore your work, skills and learning opportunities from school right through to retirement. Get the help you need for the career you want.
At school and right through to retirement, My World of Work helps you with up-to-date information, advice and tools when you need it most:
- Subject choices – understand your strengths and make better choices about your subject choices and future career
- Leaving school – find a career that interests you and understand the skills you need to get the job you want
- Exam results – straight into a job or onto further learning? Whatever your grades find help in planning your next steps
- Preparing for a job – discover Scotland’s industries, search for jobs, build your CV and practice for interviews
- Modern Apprenticeships – why not earn as you learn? Find out what apprenticeships are available in Scotland and how they work
Get the help you need for the career you want.
My World of Work is delivered by Skills Development Scotland, the national skills body which supports the people and businesses of Scotland.